These are the lecture notes for the “Programming Challenges” undergraduate class at the University of Tsukuba.
In this course, we study several algorithms by solving programming competition style challenges. The mail goal is to improve our programming skill and algorithm knowledge through implementation.
- Week00 – Course Introduction
- Week01 – Hint for Programming Challenges
- Week02 – Data Structures
- Week03 – Search Problems
- Week04 – Dynamic Programming
- Week05 – Graphs Problems I
- Week06 – Graphs Problems II
- Week07 – String Manipulation
- Week08 – Math Problems
- Week09 – Geometry Problems
- Week10 – Final Problem Remix
- Competitive Programming (4th Edition) by Steven Halim – Textbook for this lecture.
- Programming Challenges by Steven Skiena – Another useful reference.